Club Agia Anna Summer Resort, Evia
For 30 years now, Club Agia Anna Summer Resort, located in Agia Anna beach on the northeast part of Evia island, in a large pine trees’ area next to the sea embraced by the greenest mountains. Just a 2.5 hours’ drive from Athens, Club Agia Anna offers various and comfortable accommodation types and limitless entertainment options. Club Agia Anna is much more than just a camping. It is the ultimate summer destination for either a vacation break or your longest holidays!
Tent for two or a fully equipped bungalow? A Studio, a Cabana or a Loft? Or maybe an exotic Yurt? Club Agia Anna offers lots of different types of accommodation for your perfect holidays!!!
You can find anything here: bars, restaurants, pools, courts, cinema and TV screens, videogames, wi-fi and daily activities program for children and adults which is renewed frequently. Never a dull moment!
- Three swimming pools & two baby pools
- Basketball court and beach volley court
- Playground specially designed for children under 5 years old
- Cinema screen
- Table tennis
- Video games
- WC facilities (5)
- Bathroom facilities with hot water 24 hours
- Chemical toilets
- Sanitary facilities for disabled guests
- Sanitary facilities for babies
- First Aid
- Shared kitchen facilities
- Freezers and refridgerators
- Washing machines and washing basins
- Mini – market
- Self Service Masaboukas
- Poldos Sandwiches
- Esperia Restaurant
- All day bar Bloum
- Madara After Hours
- Night Club Peachy Peachy
Other services and facilities
- Beach: 120m from the campsite entrance
- Parking: Within the Club and next to specific accommodations
- Internet: Wireless in common areas
- Electricity: Power supply at tents and caravans spots (on request)
- Pets: Αllowed only on specific dates
Follow the National Road Athens – Lamia. After passing the toll station of Schimatari, turn right towards the city of Chalkida. Continue North towards Istiaia / Edipsos. At Strofilia village, around 69km from Chalkida, take the detour to your right that leads to the beach of Agia Anna.
Follow the National road towards Athens. 60 km before Lamia you will find Glyfa Port. From Glyfa you take the ferry to Agiokampos, Evia. Then head towards Agia Anna, following the signs Istiaia – Limni – Ag. Anna.
Agiokampos Tel: ( + 30 ) 22260 31680
Glyfa Tel: ( + 30 ) 22380 61391
Arrival by bus
During summer season there is a direct bus connection from Athens to the Club Agia Anna.
Evia Buses (Chalkida central station) (+30) 22210-20400, (+30) 22210-22640, (+30) 22210-22436
Evia Buses (Athens central station) (+30) 2108317163, (+30) 2108317153
N: 38o 51′ 34”
E: 23o 26′ 39”