“Hotel Games” Team Building Idea
Hotel Games is a signature Multisport Team Building Event featuring a competitive Sports Tournament aiming to optimize performance. The package includes, games, medals ceremony, party time and 4 days accommodation (or more on request).
Reservations can be accepted from Companies, Amateur Sporting Clubs, and Social Organizations.
Concerning the Games, all teams play each other at all 5 different sports, seeking the first place overall. Games include points ranking, time limit/record, score, regulations and medals for the 3 top teams. The 5 Sports are:
- Run 5km Race, at the sandy beach and around the resort
- Basketball Games,at the indoor arena close by the resort or Cross Fit Time Trial
- Tennis, at the outdoor courts in the resort
- Cycling, at the amazing area around the resort
- Golf Clinics, at the Golf Course close by the resort or Swimming Race
Loud music plays along Games time. All sport equipment, Games operations stuff, referees, secretariat, doctor, photo service, diplomas, medals are included. Social responsibility actions can be organized as well, upon request.
The participation at the Hotel Games helps to optimize the Performance of your company manpower. It works like a mindset, meaning working toward a goal with full understanding of what it requires and how to accomplish it.
Registration & Games Draw
– Registration Center, Info & Games Kit
– Games Draw, Technical Meeting.
Hotel Games Qualifying
– Morning Games, 10.30 – 14.30
– Afternoon Games, 16.30 – 19.30.
Hotel Games Finals & Awards Ceremony
– Morning Games. 10.30 – 14.30.
– Afternoon Games. 16.30 – 19.30.
– Dinner at hotel.
– Medals Ceremony, Party time.
– Surprise activity.
Minimum number of 6 persons per team. 10 teams is the minimum for a competitive tournament. Participations are accepted from Companies, Amateur Sporting Clubs, Social Orgs.
Book your place from 150 euro per person
Requests at email@example.com
– Games Entry Fee
– Registration Center, Technical Meeting.
– Sport Equipment, Games Kit, Photos.
– Facilities use: indoor sports arena, bowling, tennis courts, golf course.
– Sport Instructors, Games Operational staff, Secretariat, Doctor on site.
– Awards Ceremony, Diplomas & Medals.
– Hotel fitness center.
Accommodation, Meals, Flights & Transfers not included.